On behalf of the Intensive Care Society, it is my pleasure to invite you to participate in the State of the Art Annual Conference, to be held in London, 5–7 December 2016.
Exhibiting at the State of the Art 2016 meeting offers you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to over 1,300 key decision-makers in a SOA exhibition area.
- The State of the Art Conference is the largest event in intensive care in the UK and takes place in the UK every year
- Delegates and speakers who attend the Conference are leaders in the field of intensive care both in the UK and internationally
- It provides an unmissable opportunity to contribute to the healthcare debate and increase your company profile and product awareness among your target audience
- Sponsorship will give you access to delegates before, during and after the Conference
- Sponsorship will assure your inclusion in the marketing campaign for what is known as the flagship Conference of the Intensive Care Society
- An exciting programme, encompassing a wide range of streams will attract a broad spectrum of delegates all under one roof and is designed to offer plenty of networking opportunities
- A presence at the State of the Art Conference assures your access to key decision makers, offering you the opportunity to maintain relationships with existing contacts and generate the interest of prospective customers
I hope that you will consider supporting this prestigious conference, and I look forward to seeing you in Liverpool in December 2017.
President, Intensive Care Society