State of the Art 2017 is pleased to welcome delegates from all over the world.
The Conference Organisers will gladly assist you during the Visa application process and provide a visa invitation letter to those delegates who have registered and paid to attend the Conference.
Please note the following when applying for a visa invitation letter:
- Delegates must register and pay in order to apply for a visa invitation letter
- The visa invitation letter will provide cofirmation of the purpose of your trip when applying for your standard visitor visa. It does NOT substitute an official visa permit
- The Organisers cannot provide a visa invitation letter for accompanying persons or family if they are not registered to attend the conference
- When registering, please clearly state whether you require a visa invitation letter
- Please check your visa requirements before you register for SOA and make travel arrangements. We're unable to refund registration fees outside of our cancellation deadline (Friday 1 September 2017) in the event that your visa is denied or not received in time. More information on visa requirements is available from the UK Visas and Immigration