SOA18 VIA LETTERS
State of the Art 2018 is pleased to welcome delegates from all over the world.
The Conference Organisers will gladly assist you during the Visa application process and provide a visa invitation letter to those delegates who have registered and paid to attend the Conference.
Please note the following when applying for a visa invitation letter:
- Delegates must register and pay in order to apply for a visa invitation letter
- The visa invitation letter will provide confirmation of the purpose of your trip when applying for your standard visitor visa. It does NOT substitute an official visa permit
- The Organisers cannot provide a visa invitation letter for accompanying persons or family if they are not registered to attend the conference
- When registering, please clearly state whether you require a visa invitation letter
- Please check your visa requirements before you register for SOA and make travel arrangements. We're unable to refund registration fees outside of our cancellation deadline (Friday 12th October 2017) in the event that your visa is denied or not received in time. More information on visa requirements is available from the UK Visas and Immigration