ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for SOA21. Abstract submission is now closed. If you have submitted an abstract we will contact you w/c 11 October 2021 to notify you of the result.
There will be different opportunities to present your work at SOA21, depending on whether you are submitting an abstract (ePosters and oral presentations), are an early years researcher submitting a body of research work (Rising Star - ICS Gold Medal), are entering a creative idea or personal experience (Cauldron and MDT Diaries) or showcasing the use of ultrasound in clinical practice (Ultrasound Ninja)
Reasons to submit your abstract
- Discuss your findings with other experts from around the world
- Develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing your career
- ALL accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society
- Prize winners will receive complimentary FULL registration to the main conference at SOA22* or SOA23* - your choice!
- Rising Star - ICS Gold Medal winner will receive membership of Research committee meetings for 1 year
*tickets are non-transferable
Abstract selection will be based on clarity, scientific rigour, supporting data, significance, relevance, interest in the topic chosen, innovation and usefulness.
|Abstract submission deadline||22 August 2021|
|Early Bird Registration deadline||24 September 2021|
|Submitting authors notified of the outcome of the submission||w/c 11 October 2021|
|Successful submitters to confirm acceptance of their place||29 October 2021|
|All presenters must register for the congress||5 November 2021|