ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS WILL OPEN SOON
Abstract submissions for SOA21 will be open in May.
Look out for further announcements soon.
There will be 6 different opportunities to present your work at SOA 2021, depending on whether you are submitting an abstract (ePosters and oral presentations), are an early years researcher submitting a body of research work (Gold Medal), or you are entering a creative idea or personal experience (Cauldron and MDT Diaries).
More information to follow soon on each of these abstract options.
- MDT Diaries - How COVID changed my practice
- Rising Star - ICS Gold Medal
- Oral Platform Presentation
- The Cauldron- Back to the future
- Echo/US Clinical Cases
Reasons to submit your abstract
- Discuss your findings with other experts from around the world
- Develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing your career
- ALL accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society
- Prize winners will receive complimentary FULL registration to the main conference at SOA22* or SOA23* - your choice!
- Rising Star - ICS Gold Medal winner will receive membership of Research committee meetings for 1 year
*tickets are non-transferable
Abstract selection will be based on clarity, scientific rigour, supporting data, significance, relevance, interest in the topic chosen, innovation and usefulness.
Dates for abstract submissions and notifications of acceptance will be provided soon.