SOA18 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
We are currently working on the SOA18 Conference Programme.
Just to give you a bit of a taster, these are some of the sessions we already have planned:
- Opening plenary
- Sepsis round table
- Radiology Masterclass
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Medico-legal cases and dilemmas
- The Future of Critical Care
- Outcomes after Critical Illness
- Virtual Reality
- Maternal Critical Care
- Research methodology workshop (ICS and UKCCRG)
- Hot Topics
- Quick Fire Specialist Updates
- Nutrition and Muscle Wasting
- Adaptive Physiology
- The Lungs
- Global Health
- The Cauldron with the Dragons
- Pecha Kucha
- David Bennett session
- Critical Care without Walls
- Peri-operative Care
- Next Generation Paradigms in Critical Care
- Are We Failing the Failing Heart?
- Neurointensive care
- Patient stories
- and many more....
State of the Art 2018 is packed with up to date learning that will apply to a multidisciplinary audience and be applicable to managing patients at the bedside.
This will be THE Critical Care conference of 2018.