The Intensive Care Society is committed to ensuring the safety of our delegates, exhibitors and onsite team members. This policy outlines the steps we have taken to create a safe environment for all attending.
- While face coverings are no longer a requirement in the UK and Northern Ireland, all our delegates, exhibitors, and staff are encouraged to wear one if they prefer to do so.
- Currently there are no COVID restrictions in the UK and Northern Ireland. However, to ensure we could cater for any eventuality, we have booked rooms that enable us to apply social distancing if rules changed in the lead up or during the event.
- In line with the ending of restrictions in the UK, we won’t be asking our delegates to prove their COVID status. We do, however, encourage all those able to complete a lateral flow test before arriving at ICC Belfast for the Congress.
- ICC will provide sanitising stations at entry points and key areas throughout the venue.
- ICC Belfast’s cleaning team provide an enhanced cleaning service to focus on high touch points with products that meet PHA guidance. Bathrooms will be adequately stocked at all times, so delegates, exhibitors and staff can wash hands regularly.
- All toilets are cleaned regularly as part of ICC Belfast’s enhanced cleaning standards, and where bathroom capacity has been limited this will be clearly signposted.
- Our venue doesn’t use any recirculated air, and fresh air is supplied to all areas of the venue at all times. Toilets are also supplied with regular extract ventilation.
Card only transactions:
- We’ll be going cashless throughout State of the Art, so make sure you’ve got a card handy if you need to make a payment.
- We’ll be accepting registrations at the venue, but to reduce the need for queuing we recommend delegates register in advance via our website.