To view all 2016 e-posters, please click here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
State of the Art 2017 offers authors great opportunities to showcase their work to colleagues and professionals from around the world.
Please click here to submit your abstract. Once you log in to 'My Submission', you will be able to submit your abstract by following these guidelines:
- To get started, click on the Add Submission button to add your first submission. This will open a wizard for you to complete. Make sure you complete every page and review the summary at the end before you close the form.
- Please note the title must be no more than 35 words and the abstract no more than 400 words.
- Please make sure you press the 'Next' button to complete and finalise your submission and do not forget to press the 'Submit' button once you have completed all the required fields in each page.
- Please note you will not be able to amend your submissions after you press the 'Submit' button.
You will also be able to chose one of the following presentation methods, should your abstract be accepted: Oral, E-Poster and New Generation E-Poster presentation.
Each of the conference sessions has time set aside for oral presentations on a variety of areas. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience of speaking at an international conference and expose your work to a wide audience.
The top scoring abstracts submitted to be considered as oral presentations will be selected for oral sessions during the conference programme.
E-posters will be an integral part of the conference and will be viewed not only by those attending the event but also by anyone else thanks to our special e-poster website. Successful presenters have the opportunity to design their poster online which means there is no longer the need to print or transport your poster. The innovative software is designed to make the design and upload of your e-poster possible in just 10 minutes. Round the clock support will be available to assist authors where necessary at the ePoster Live Support Centre.
All posters for the congress are electronic and the e-posters are displayed at the Exhibition Hall on large, full high definition 55 inch plasma monitors, while also being accessible on-demand, via review workstations and online, in a mobile-friendly format.
With ePosters, all the submitted ePoster information is easily and instantly searchable in a variety of ways, such as by looking up author names, institutions, poster titles or numbers, or any keyword related with an ePoster.
New Generation E-Poster
A next generation interactive ePoster format with revolutionary new features is introduced as a pilot study this year. A small number of ePosters will be selected for presentation using the new interactive ePoster format, as a forerunner for a full-scale introduction in the following years.
The new ePoster format incorporates additional functionality to that of the regular ePosters, including two modes of poster viewing - one aimed at a single-glance view and another for context-specific, section-by-section navigation and presentation. Both modes support clickable and zoomable image galleries with static or animated images, embedded videos, and audio.
- Abstract Submission is now open
- Gold Medal Abstract Submission will open shortly (please visit the Gold Medal information page for submission guidelines).
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 04 September 2017
- Gold Medal Abstract Submission deadline: 04 September 2017
- Final notification to all authors - Accept & Reject: 20 September 2017
- Airway & Tracheostomy Management
- Basic Science Research
- Cardiovascular & Circulation
- Case Corner & Rare Conditions
- Education, Skillmix & Professional Development
- Ethics & End of Life
- Extracorporeal Circuits
- Global Critical Care
- Human Factors & Teamwork
- Humanising the ICU - Communication
- Humanising the ICU - Environment
- ICU Organisation
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Outreach & the Deteriorating Patient
- Point of Care Ultrasound
- Post ICU Follow-Up
- Quality & Safety
- Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Sedation & Delirium
- Other – Non Specified
- Gold Medal Abstract
- Best Oral Research Abstract
- Best Research Poster
- Best Oral Clinical Abstract
- Best Clinical Poster
- Best ISF Sepsis Abstract