State of the Art 2016 is pleased to welcome delegates from all over the world.
The Conference Organisers will gladly assist you during the Visa application process and provide a visa invitation letter to those delegates who have registered and paid to attend the Conference.
Please note the following when applying for a visa invitation letter:
- Delegates must fully register and pay to be able to apply for a visa invitation letter
- The visa invitation letter will help you during the application for a visa permit to authorities and is NOT intended to substitute this official document and/or process
- The Organisers cannot provide a visa invitation letter to accompanying persons or family if they are not registered to attend the conference programme
- When registering, please clearly state whether you require a visa invitation letter
- Please check your visa requirements before you book a place at the Congress and before you travel. We're unable to refund Conference fees outside of our cancellation deadline (Friday 2 September 2016) in the event that your visa is denied or not received in time for you to travel. More information on visa requirements is available from the UK Visas and Immigration